Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Bucket List...

So it's been a while since i posted anything but to start off this new year, I promise i'll try to write more posts.

Inspired (& forced to publicise) by this fun guy named Victor, i have decided to create a list of things i want to accomplish before i die. Some will get done before i turn 25. I'll make a note on those*. Hopefully by publicizing this list, I'm forced to get them done. I don't wanna let myself or anyone down so here we goooo.....

1. Swim with sharks
2. Sky dive
3. Scubba dive in Australia
4. Own a townhouse
5. Make over $100 k.
6. Own a franchise/start a business
7. Bunjee jump
8. Degree*
9. Invisalign*
10. Lexus*
11. Ride in motorcycle*
12. Apt in downtown Dallas/ las Colinas*
13. Tone body*
14. Puerto Rico*
15. California*
16. Brazil
17. Dubai
18. Save a life: donate a kidney
19. Take dad to the Amazon
20. Take mom to the Dead Sea in Jerusalem
21. Get married! Yea eventually...

These should be enough for now. 2012 will be a great year but for now, let me get back to work. I'm gonna need this money to accomplish most of these. Until next time.... #Take Care :)

1 comment: