Monday, November 29, 2010

CUNY school's are sooo not professional & i hate lies !!!

Okay so i went to the school today (for the billionth time) to turn in my parents taxes and it just so happens that everytime i go, i need a new form. Like seriously...WTF !!!!! My patience is wearing out. I've given them everything and now they ask me for another form. It seems so impossible to get financial aid but damn it...I NEED IT! I'm on my own for crying out loud...i haven't lied on any forms like most ppl do and my parents are not helping me out. Sucks that the honest ppl have to go through so much because ppl love to lie. Like a few months back, i tried getting food stamps....yes...Jeanette Funes tried to get foodstamps and after 4 failed attemps of irresponsible service and no courtesy from their party....i gave up ! It was humiliating! No offence to ppl on welfare and collecting money but good grief..stop being so selfish and lazy. There's other ppl in this world that really do need the help. These offices ask for so much and it seems like they judge you thinking you're a liar but here I am telling them the truth but ofcourse they make it so complicated because ppl LIE !!! Ughhh i never thought i'd see myself in this situation and damn it... ITS HARD ! But i gotta do what i gotta do. I guess I can only thank God that he has provided for me and i have yet to really starv. I mean, i do love to eat and sometimes i have nothing to eat but somehow He provides. It's good to know someone still cares:)

No comments:

Post a Comment