Sunday, November 28, 2010

Deep down...i Miss them odee !

My parents, my sis, my nieces and nephews. My friends....what friends!? I feel like just like i moved to do my own thing, everyone else did too. I don't blame them but i had my group of "bestfriends" but those friendships starting dying out because of certain circumstances. I don't wanna put all the blame on them because i know myself. I'm the type of person that puts up a wall against people and I can act like nothing hurts me...I do this to avoid feeling hurt. Deep down the wounds stay there and i try not to hold grudges but i miss the good days when we were younger and had nothing to worry about besides school and what we were gonna do on weekends. I guess that's part of growing up....i guess that's life. I chose to move to another state and start a new life so i guess this comes along with growing up....moving on.

No comments:

Post a Comment